Report a Problem

If you see a problem, let us know.

We depend on you to help us stay informed on issues in your neighborhood. Report any problems you see, so we can respond in a timely manner. This information helps us to identify and monitor property maintenance issues.

Please use this service to report non-emergency issues only. If the issue is an emergency situation, please call 911.

All Water or Wastewater issues not related to billing are considered emergent, please contact the Public Works Department at 972-347-9969 during normal business hours (7 am to 3 pm). If you need assistance after regular business hours, please call the Public Works Department at 972-832-5812.

You can use the MyProsper Mobile App to notify us of potholes, debris in the road, or other issues that need attention.  

For other other issues, feel free to complete the Report a Problem form below and a staff member will be notified. 

Report a Problem

  1. Do you want to be contacted?
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.