Register for the 2023 Mayor’s Fitness Challenge and encourage wellness as a Prosper lifestyle!
- The Challenge is open to Town of Prosper residents of all ages.
- The Challenge is divided into three Seasons: Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Spring and Fall Seasons include tracking requirements. Please download the tracking sheets below.
- Summer is considered the off-season. Tracking fitness minutes and sheets are not required, yet we’ll be offering educational opportunities, fitness tips, freebies, and surprises! Registration is required to qualify for prizes.
- Only one entry per resident per Challenge Season qualifies for prizes and giveaways.
To earn a t-shirt and entry to win Bluetooth Earbuds: Document a minimum of 90 minutes per week of exercise during the Spring and Fall Seasons and submit completed tracking sheets by the deadlines (June 9 and Dec. 8). You may participate in one or both tracking seasons.
To qualify for the Grand Prize: Participate in all three Seasons, submit completed tracking sheets for the Spring and Fall Seasons by the deadline, and register to receive emails through the Summer Season.
Register here for one or more Challenge Seasons:
Spring Season (3/1-5/31) Spring Tracking Form
Summer Season (6/1-8/31) Summer Tracking Form (Not Available)
Fall Season (9/1-11/30) Fall Tracking Form (Not Available)
Registration will remain open throughout the year. You may choose to register at any time.