Join us this Saturday, September 2, for an unforgettable evening at Freedom Fest featuring Coffey Anderson live! This highly anticipated concert is set to take place on the south lawn of Town Hall in downtown Prosper. General Admission to Freedom Fest is FREE but you will need to reserve your tickets in advance. For concert-goers looking to elevate their experience, a select number of VIP tickets can be purchased. Reserve your VIP tickets today and make plans to join us for an incredible and patriotic evening of music, entertainment and fun at Prosper Freedom Fest! To get your tickets, visit prospertx.gov/freedomfesttickets
General Admission parking is designated at the Reynolds Middle School parking lot, and a continuous shuttle service will operate throughout the night.
The VIP parking entrance can be found at the Broadway and Crocket Street intersection, specifically at the Prosper Town Hall parking area. A VIP parking pass must be presented upon arrival for access. Limited ADA parking spaces will also be provided within the VIP lot.
Know Before You Go
- To gain entry to the concert, you must have either a digital or printed ticket. Once you've entered, re-entry to the concert is prohibited.
- Outside beverages including alcohol are prohibited, this includes coolers. Exiting the event area with any alcoholic beverages is not allowed. Water, soda, and alcoholic beverages can be acquired within the event premises for purchase. Alcohol sales will end at 9 p.m.
- You may bring lawn chairs to use during the concert. Blankets and towels are prohibited.
- Food trucks will be available on location, offering a selection of food and beverages for sale.
- The concert will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the Prosper Town Hall south lawn. There will be three opening acts before Coffey Anderson begins at 8:30 p.m.
In preparation for the upcoming Freedom Fest event, please be advised of the following road closures that will be in effect starting at 4 p.m. on Saturday, September 2:
- First Street Closure: First Street will be closed between south McKinley Street to south Coleman Street. McKinley Street will be open for access south and northbound.
- Road Closure: First, Second and Third Street will be closed west of S. Coleman Street.
- South Main Street Closure: South Main Street between west First Street and west Broadway Street will be closed.
During these closures, alternative routes are available for drivers to ensure minimal disruption to your commute:
- West Broadway Street: You can take West Broadway Street to McKinley Street north and southbound to bypass the First Street closure.
- McKinley Street: South McKinley Street to West Broadway Street can be used as an alternate route to avoid the closures in the affected areas.
- Cook Lane to Prosper Trail: Cook Lane to Prosper Trail can be used as an alternate route to avoid the closures in the affected areas.
Please plan your travels accordingly and allow for extra time if your route is affected by these closures. We look forward to celebrating Freedom Fest with you on September 2! For more details and to get tickets, visit prospertx.gov/freedomfest