How do I apply for an alarm permit?

If you have installed a monitored alarm system in your home, please apply for an Alarm Permit. Please note: if you live in the Artesia Subdivision, you are not in the jurisdiction of the Prosper Police Department. Instead, you will need to contact the Denton County Sheriff's Office for their alarm permit process. To contact the Sheriff's Office, please call (940) 349-1600.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact Prosper Police Department?
2. How do I apply for a solicitor permit?
3. How do I obtain an accident report?
4. How do I submit a Police Department Public Information Request?
5. How do I apply for an alarm permit?
6. How do I submit an Identity Theft Report?
7. Is there an exchange station at the Police Station?
8. How do I report reckless driving?
9. How do I report speeding in my neighborhood?
10. Can my child visit or tour the Prosper Police Department?
11. When is National Night Out?
12. Does the Police Department offer a Citizens Police Academy?
13. What is the non emergency number for the Prosper Police Department?