Show All Answers
Outside beverages including alcohol are prohibited, this includes coolers. Exiting the event area with any alcoholic beverages is not allowed. Water, soda, and alcoholic beverages can be acquired within the event premises for purchase. Alcohol sales will end at 9 p.m.
You may bring lawn chairs to use during the concert. Blankets and towels are prohibited.
General Admission parking is designated at the Reynolds Middle School parking lot, and a continuous shuttle service will operate throughout the night.
The VIP parking entrance can be found at the Broadway and Crocket Street intersection, specifically at the Prosper Town Hall Parking area. A VIP parking pass must be presented upon arrival for access. Limited ADA parking spaces will also be provided within the VIP lot.
View Parking Map
View General Admission Bus Route Map
View VIP Parking Route Map
Food trucks will be available on location, offering a selection of food and beverages for sale.
To gain entry to the concert, you must have either a digital or printed ticket. Once you've entered, re-entry to the concert is prohibited.
To ensure the event's safety and accommodate parking, road closures will be in effect before and during the event due to the fenced-off location.
In preparation for the upcoming Freedom Fest event on September 2, please be advised of the following road closures that will be in effect starting at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 2:
1. First Street Closure: First Street will be closed between south McKinley Street to south Coleman Street. McKinley Street will be open for access south and northbound.
2. Road Closure: First, Second and Third Street are closed west of south Coleman Street.
3. South Main Street Closure: South Main Street between west First Street and west Broadway Street will be closed.
During these closures, alternative routes are available for drivers to ensure minimal disruption to your commute:
• West Broadway Street: You can take west Broadway Street to McKinley Street north and southbound to bypass the First Street closure.
• McKinley Street: South McKinley Street to west Broadway Street can be used as an alternate route to avoid the closures in the affected areas.
• Cook Lane to Prosper Trail: Cook Lane to Prosper Trail can be used as an alternate route to avoid the closures in the affected areas.
We apologize for any inconvenience these temporary road closures may cause and appreciate your cooperation in making the Freedom Fest event a safe and enjoyable experience for all attendees.
View Road Closure Map
The concert will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the Prosper Town Hall south lawn. There will be three opening acts before Coffey Anderson begins at 8:30 p.m.
View Event Map