Register for the 2023 Mayor’s Fitness Challenge and encourage wellness as a Prosper lifestyle!
- The Challenge is open to Town of Prosper residents of all ages.
- The Challenge is divided into three Seasons: Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Spring and Fall Seasons include tracking requirements.
- Fill out the online tracking form after you complete either the Spring or Fall Season to earn a t-shirt and be eligible for prizes!. You can download and print the Mayor's Fitness Challenge Tracking Sheet (PDF) to keep track of your status prior to filling out the online tracking form.
- Summer is considered the off-season. Tracking fitness minutes and sheets are not required, yet we’ll be offering educational opportunities, fitness tips, freebies, and surprises! Registration is required to qualify for prizes.
- Only one entry per resident per Challenge Season qualifies for prizes and giveaways.
To earn a t-shirt and entry to win Bluetooth Earbuds: Document a minimum of 90 minutes per week of exercise during the Spring and Fall Seasons and submit completed tracking sheets by the deadlines (June 9 and Dec. 8). You may participate in one or both tracking seasons.
To qualify for the Grand Prize: Participate in all three Seasons, submit completed tracking sheets for the Spring and Fall Seasons by the deadline, and register to receive emails through the Summer Season. The Grand Prize is a Mayor’s Challenge Coin, presented by Mayor Bristol during a Town Council meeting. The recipient will be chosen from a random drawing at the conclusion of the Mayor’s Fitness Challenge. A challenge coin is a specifically designed coin given to honor a person for a special achievement. Mayor Bristol brought the concept to Prosper and presents the Mayor’s Challenge Coin as a way to recognize staff and residents. The coin is one part of Mayor Bristol’s “Centers of Wellness Program” which includes five pillars (Technology, Healthcare, Education, Wellness and Community). The Mayor’s Challenge Coin, presented to the Mayor’s Fitness Challenge winning participant, will fall under the Mayor’s Wellness pillar.