Utility Billing / Trash & Recycling
Our team is here to help! The Utility Billing Department provides superior customer service for water, sewer, trash, and recycling services to Prosper residents and businesses. To contact the Utility Billing department, please call 972-569-1180 or email us at email@example.com.
Our department is responsible for customer services related to water, sewer, trash, and recycling. This responsibility includes:
- initiating & transferring services
- billing, adjustment requests
- account maintenance
- work orders
- collection services
- terminating services
For your convenience, the Town of Prosper offers the following payment options:
- Automatic monthly bank draft-this easy, no-cost method will draft your bill monthly from your bank account. Sign up today!
- Electronic Bill Pay through your bank-Register for online bill pay through your bank's website. Please contact your bank for information about this service.
- Pay your bill online-The Town of Prosper provides a secure and reliable way to pay your utility bill online using our online payment portal. To register, you will need your account number and PIN (located underneath your account number in the upper right-hand corner of your bill). There will be a small convenience fee added to your amount for using this service when using your debit or credit card.
- Automatic monthly credit card drafts-3% credit card fee. Sign up today! You will need to select Action to Perform and then register for additional options.
- Pay by mail-P.O Box 307, Prosper, TX 75078.
- In-Person-Pay in person at the Utility Billing office on the first floor of Town Hall, located at 250 W. First St., or place in the drop box located at the northwest corner outside Town Hall.
Customers are billed on a monthly basis. The Utility Billing Department would be happy to provide a more detailed explanation of your utility bill. The monthly services on the utility bill are fees associated with council-approved rates for water, sewer, trash, recycling, storm drainage, and miscellaneous Public Works charges. If you wish to cancel your utility and trash service, please contact Utility Billing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-569-1180.