- Human Resources
- Human Resources FAQs
Human Resources FAQs
- What are the current vacancies within the Town of Prosper?
You can find a list of our current vacancies on the Government Jobs Career Page.
- How do I apply for positions with the Town of Prosper?
You can apply for vacant positions on the Government Jobs Career Page.
- How long do job opportunities stay available?
All Town of Prosper job opportunities are open until filled unless stated otherwise. All positions are subject to close without notice.
- What happens after I have submitted the application?
Receipt of your application will be acknowledged by email. Applications are then reviewed by the department which has an opening. Those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
- I want to apply for more than one position. Do I need to fill out a separate application for each job?
Yes, to apply for multiple job postings you must complete a separate application for each position.
- If I can't access the online application, what should I do?
If you are unable to access the online application, please choose one of the following options:
Call Government Jobs customer service at 855-524-5627 to speak with someone live (or dial 2 and request a call back). Applicant customer service is available Monday-Friday (excluding holidays), between the hours of 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Visit the Government Jobs FAQ page.
Reference the Government Jobs Application Guide for additional help.
- Are there any conditions that must be met before I can be hired?
Hiring for final applicants will be contingent upon the completion of a successful pre-employment screening. Also, please be aware that if you are made a job offer and accept, you are required to provide acceptable documentation to establish your identity and your eligibility to work (per the Immigration Reform and Control Act).
- What benefits does the Town of Prosper offer its employees?
Please visit our Benefits and Compensation page to see what is offered to employees of the Town of Prosper.
- How can I complete a verification of employment?
To complete a verification of employment, please email email@example.com.
- Where can I learn about becoming a firefighter for the Town of Prosper?
Please visit our Fire Department page to learn more about becoming a Town of Prosper Firefighter.
- Where can I learn about becoming a police officer for the Town of Prosper?
Please visit our Police Department page to learn more about becoming a Town of Prosper Police Officer.
- How do I file a liability claim with the Town of Prosper?
You can contact the Human Resources Department at (972) 569-1156 or send an e-mail to HR@prospertx.gov to assist you with filing your liability claim.